Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lots of change

Hey Brendan! I haven't posted anything in a while. Mommy has been busy! We are moving to TN in 3 weeks, we went house shopping (and I think that we found one), and mommy and daddy are finishing up work at Fullerton. We love you and we think about you often. Your little brother is getting bigger and he kicks mommy all the time!


I think about you all the time. I still get sad, but don't worry, mommy knows that you are in heaven and that you are happy. It is difficult to think about the fact that we will be leaving the place that you were born, and the place that we brought you home to. But you are always in my heart, and if I have to live in a 2 bedroom, 900 sq ft, 3rd floor apartment forever, I am going to go crazy. 


Daddy and I decided that your "B", the letter that we made for you to put in your nursery, will hang on the wall in your brother's room next to his letter. We will tell him all about you. We will make sure that he knows that he has a big brother who will always look out for him.


Well, Tennessee was beautiful. Mommy and daddy are so excited to get a house out there. We have a few in mind, and have an offer out on one. Hopefully we will know more this week. We will have a huge backyard for your brother to play in, and enough bedrooms for a big family! There will be a big kitchen, where we will eat together as a family- always with a place set for you. 


Well Brendan, mommy needs to go fix dinner for daddy. He worked really hard today and didn't eat a big lunch. When daddy is hungry, he gets cranky, so I'd better hurry. :)


Never forget that we love you.


Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment