Sunday, February 27, 2011

In case you didn't know

Things you probably don't know about me, but should.


1. I am scared of the dark. I am 29 years old, and I am scared of the dark.


2. One of my favorite movies is the Birdcage. Random. I know.


3. I used to have a basset hound. His name was Dudley. He slept in bed with me. He smelled like dirt, drool and old socks.


4. I have a husband. His name is Jeff. He sleeps in bed with me. He smells like Old Spice, dial soap and cookies.


5. I lived in India for 3 months. I still can't believe that I survived.


6. I have, more than once, eaten an entire box of Double Stuf Oreos in less than 2 days. All by myself.


7. I love to bake.


8. I love to eat more than I love to bake.


9. I love office supplies. Seriously, I have more pens than you can ever imagine. I have tons of notebooks, notepads, and sticky notes. It is a sickness.


10. At night while breastfeeding Dylan (sometimes 4 times a night) I watch Friends on a small tv in Dylan's room. Since he was born 5 months ago, I have gone through all 10 seasons 4 times. I can quote every episode of every season. Yet it never gets old.


11. I can't dance. I am quite possibly the worst dancer ever.


12. I have a secret love of reality tv shows. I love The Real World/ Road Rules Challenges. I love all things bad tv. It drives Jeff crazy.


13. I think that I am way hotter than I really am. It's a sickness, really.


14. I have about 20 pairs of shoes and I only wear about 3. Those 3 pairs are ones that I have had since high school.


15. While typing this blog post, I consumed and entire box of Tagalongs. I make no apologies.


On an unrelated note: My stomach hurts and I have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment