1. I was on a swim team for 11 years. I am an awesome swimmer. And not just because the extra chubbiness makes me buoyant. Watch out Michael Phelps.
2. I wear jeans every day. Rain. Shine. Snow. Sleet. Freezing rain (I still have no idea how freezing rain and snow are different, but whatever). I love jeans. I currently own 3 pairs. But wear only one pair because it is the only pair that truly fits. The other 2 are too big. Yeah I know, it's my blog, I can brag about myself if I want to!
3. I get a secret (well not so secret anymore) joy out of laundry. When it is all clean, smelling good, folded, put away and for about 10 minutes when there is not a dirty sock or shirt to be seen in the laundry basket, this excites me.
4. I have been pregnant for a total of 23 months in my lifetime. Yes, I said 23 months. That's almost 2 years for you math wizards. That's 3 miscarriages (12 weeks, 8 weeks and 5 weeks), 9 months with Brendan, and 8 months with Dylan. I am way over being pregnant.
5. I have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. I have since 1995 when I went to see Titanic. I want to marry him. Sorry Jeff. But if Leo asked me out I would say yes.
6. I am on Team Edward. Screw the werewolves.
7. In case you couldn't figure it out, I love the Twilight books. I have read them all twice.
8. I love Dr. Pepper.
9. I have a scar on my left shin about an inch long from the first time I "tried" to shave my legs. Note to self: there is no need to push hard when shaving.
10. I once got a firecracker thrown in my face by a boy named Eric Thoreen while we were in Mexico with our families. The firecracker blew a hole on my favorite shirt. I still hold a grudge.
11. That same day while in Mexico, Eric fell into a cactus and had to have his brothers, my dad, and his dad pick thorns out of his butt, back and legs for an hour, in the back of a Volkswagen Bus. This is the day that I learned what poetic justice really meant.
12. The day that I met Jeff, I came home and told my mom that I was going to marry him.
13. Five months later we were engaged.
14. Seven months after that, we were married.
15. Jeff and I got pulled over by a campus police officer on our wedding night.
16. Since that night, Jeff and I have had more random stuff happen to us. I think that I shall write a book about it.
17. I am currently writing a book about how I met Jeff. It will be in stores....in like....don't hold your breath. It is really hard to get anything done with a baby in the house.
18. It is late and I am going to go to bed. I love to sleep. In case you didn't know.