Friday, June 28, 2013

5 ways that Jeff and I are different

Well, besides the obvious, which if you don't know what I am talking about please go ask your mother.

1. He reads google news and knows what is happening in the world. I get all my news from the Kevin and Bean podcast (Radio DJ's from LA on KROQ). Listen, I may not know what is happening with the economy, but I certainly know that Amanda Bynes is a train wreck and I keep up with her daily shenanigans. I figure if there is something important enough, Jeff will tell me. That is unless Bean mentions it first.

2. He likes scary movies. I HATE THEM. I don't even like Scream, which is like the stupidest scary movie ever. That mask terrifies me to my core. 

3. Jeff never gets worked up over anything. ANYTHING. He is Mr. Calm Under Pressure. I freak out over most things. I am kind of a drama queen. Shocker, I know. If there is some kind of disaster, I hope that he is close by, because I am usually the one running around freaking out and acting hysterical, while he is quietly getting things together and planning what to do next.

4. Jeff cannot nap during the day. I however, can pretty much fall asleep on cue at any point during the day or night. I am not sure if this is just because I am a mother and I have been in a perpetual state of tired since 2009, or because I love to sleep. I am leaning toward love to sleep. Most of you know that I love food. But if I have a choice between food and sleep, I choose sleep. Every time.

5. Jeff is very well organized. I am, well, not so much with the organization. I try, but I usually just end up shoving something in a drawer, closet, folder, purse, or bin nearby. But I know where everything is. I can tell you that the post it note with the grocery list from last week is under the book, and growth chart and paperwork from Jackson's doctor's appointment from last week in the bin in the kitchen. It is a gift. Or a curse. Depending on who you talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment