Thursday, June 27, 2013

Been a while!

Well, hello! Did you miss me? I have been a little busy lately. I had a baby. A little brother for Dylan to torture. Ahem I mean play with.

Every time I sit down at the computer to write, something or, more specifically, someone needs my attention. There are toys to pick up, boogers to wipe, dishes to wash, dinner to make, clothes to wash, fold, and re wash, toddlers to play trains with, cars with, make believe with, sing with, dance with, build forts with, a baby that needs his butt wiped, tummy fed, snuggle time and more often than not, needs to be calmed down after getting trampled on by his older brother. But, let's be honest. I love every minute.

I am sitting on my bed, watching Jackson sleep next to me. He just let out a very large snore that scared me and made me jump. Then he smiled. Little stinker is laughing at the fact that I almost soiled myself. I guess he is glad to have company in the "I can't control my bladder" arena.

I am totally loving life right now. Dylan is a great big brother. He loves to show Jackson how to play and grab at toys. He wants Jackson to play with him so badly. Little does he know that in a few short months, he will be crying because Jackson is stealing his toys. Oh well, ignorance is bliss, I suppose. Jackson is such a happy little man. He is my little angel. Dylan is a joy, too. He is talking and learning something new every day. 

Just wanted to update you and let you know that I am trying to write more often. Thanks for all the support that you guys have given this page.

I will try to keep the funny going. I am sure that there will be no shortage of funny with 2 boys in the house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment