Friday, September 3, 2010

Victory

I just fixed a vacuum. Me, the girl from Orange County, that didn't know the difference between a Philips and a Flathead screw driver a couple years ago, just fixed a vacuum. 


Our new house has a central vacuum system. It is awesome. It looks awesome a least, because the vacuum doesn't work. The brush didn't spin.


So I went and bought a new belt today, that part was Jeff's doing, I had no idea that was what was wrong with it (let's be honest, I can fix, but I cannot diagnose).


The vacuum was already taken apart (thanks Jeff), and I put the belt on, used the screwdriver (the Philips) to put the cover back on, plugged in the vacuum, and marveled at my awesomeness.


The best part? The vacuum worked. The worst part? I had to vacuum the house.


Now I am off to make dinner because this domestic diva's work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment