Sunday, September 19, 2010

The view from my front door


This is the view from my front door each an every Saturday.
We finally got a lawn mower, much to the excitement of our next door neighbor the treasurer of the HOA, who is out taking care of his lawn daily.



Yes, Jeff, I am taking pictures of you mowing, just ignore me.
Yes, those are vacant lots that currently have only a foundation, and have had only a foundation for about a year. BB is going to have fun playing in the construction.



So diligent, so handsome.


My favorite. :D



So diligent, so handsome, so sweaty. Eww, make sure you dry off before you step foot in my clean house.



Wow, I should really get back into the house and do some work, huh? Although watching Jeff do all that work up and down the yard is making me sleepy. Perhaps I will go upstairs and take a nap. Yes, that is exactly what I shall do.

1 comment: