Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Things I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my amazing family. I have great in laws. I am blessed to have not only a dad, a dad in law, but I also have a step-dad in law, too. My mother in law is amazing as well. She loves her family, loves to cook, and is a wonderful servant. She is a wonderful grandmother, and Dylan loves being with her.

2. I am thankful that I have 2 sons. I gave birth to 2 wonderful boys in less than 2 years, and most importantly, I survived to tell about it.

3. I am thankful for Jeff. This past year has been the hardest year of my life. I know that God put Jeff in my life because He knew that we would be a great team to go through the death of our son. Without Jeff, I would be a mess. Jeff, brings the best out in me.

4. I am thankful that Brendan is in heaven. I know it sounds crazy, but I think that he is much happier in heaven. He is no longer in pain. He can breathe. His heart is perfect. He is perfect. And I know that he is in good hands.

5. I am thankful for Dylan's health. There was a time that I didn't think we could have a baby. Then I thought that we were incapable of having a healthy child. Today I am the mother of a healthy, happy little man. And he's freakin adorable. Seriously. he is.

6. I am thankful that Dylan was born healthy despite being a month early. Seriously, the fact that he didn't have to go to the NICU was amazing.

I am blessed. I know that God gave me the people in my life to help me get through this year. It was the hardest year of my life, but it ended better than I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment