Friday, November 19, 2010

working from home

Jeff has been working from home the past month. It's been pretty awesome. And here's why:


Every night I get up at least 4 times to feed, cuddle, burp, change and love on my little man. And every morning I am exhausted. I feel like I have been hit by a truck on a daily basis.


Around 6 or 7 in the morning Jeff will get up, brush his teeth, and take my little man downstairs to hang out with him while I get at least on hour of sleep.


An hour of quiet, uninterrupted, baby free sleep.


Sometimes I get 2 hours.


Sometimes I will get 3 hours.


And sometimes I get 20 minutes.


They are the best 20 minutes of my day.


Well, other than snuggling with my little man in the middle of the night.


Or snuggling with my little man in the middle of the day.


Or hanging out with Jeff and my little man in the evening.


Or watching Dylan smile when I tickle him.


Or hanging out with Dylan watching Friends in the afternoon.


Wait, what was I talking about?



No comments:

Post a Comment