Monday, August 15, 2011

How my life is like the Jersey Shore

1. All day everyday it is GTL: grumpiness, tantrums, and laundry.


2. I am also tan. Not by choice, but because I forget to put sunscreen on myself, I usually just worry about Dylan. Hey, at least he doesn't get burned.


3. Like Snooki, I also have big hair. Tennessee humidity + exhaustion + not being able to take a shower without a 10 month old crawling into the tub = big hair in a bun on a daily basis.


4. There is lots of crying in my house as well. Although to be fair, Dylan is more mature than those kids any day of the week.


5. Drama. My life has lots of drama. Hey MTV, make a show about my life and pay me $250,000 an episode. I guarantee people would watch. Besides, I am way hotter than Snooki! JWOW, maybe not, but Snooki? Come on!


6. We also have nicknames in my house: Dylan is Dyls, Dill pickle (thanks auntie Heather), and little man. Jeff and I call each other bubbers. It all started when we would call each other baby, then it evolved into bubbers, because apparently baby wasn't cute enough. What? you think The Situation has a better nickname? At least my nickname doesn't have a THE in the beginning. GAH!


7. And finally, here are some nicknames we are currently trying out in my house:


Jeff: Jeffy P
Dylan: Sticky Situation
Me: Mom-WOW (because I am mom and I can do anything!)

1 comment:

  1. And! MOM is WOW upside down........ as in you can doing anything needed while standing on your head too!

    ReplyDelete