Thursday, August 26, 2010

Living out of a suitcase

I got to be honest, it's not my favorite. I have officially lived out of a suitcase for 24 days, 21 of those days I was homeless.

The truck comes tomorrow morning with all our things, the washer and dryer and fridge come tomorrow as well. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I just want to swim in all of my dishes, okay that would hurt, but you get the idea.

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, with my own husband. For the record, I was not sleeping with anyone else's husband.

I can't wait to eat food out of my own fridge, wash my clothes in my own washer and I can't wait to avoid folding and putting away clothes out of my own dryer.

I can't wait to shower in my shower. I can't wait to take a bath in my own jacuzzi tub.

I have been living with my in laws for about 11 days now, so I can't wait to walk around the house naked. Totally naked.

So, in summation, as of tomorrow, I will have my things, and my house, I will be in the bath tub, and walking around the house eating food out of my fridge, rolling around the kitchen in my own dishes, totally naked.

A word of advice: If you visit over the weekend, Knock first.

1 comment: