Friday, August 20, 2010

New Beginnings

I have been debating what to write about since Brendan died. I mean let's be honest, I could talk about how much I miss him and think about him and all that (which I do), but that gets depressing, even for me. No one wants to read the same ole same ole over and over again. I also know that there comes a point when you just have to move on, right? 

So, I have decided to redirect this blog. There are new things happening in life and I feel like there is just so much to write about.

I want it to be someplace where I can talk about life. So much has happened over the past few years. Lord knows that more is happening right now. I just like having a place to write. You can read it, hate it, whatever. But I promise that most of the time it will make you laugh.

The past year has taught me to laugh and enjoy life more. Which, for those of you that know me, wasn't a huge stretch since I spend most of my days laughing about something. I do a lot of stupid stuff that demands that I laugh at myself.

So that's it. Enjoy reading. I guarantee that a least one post will be something that you can relate to, something that will make you laugh, and even one or two that will make you cry.

I also want a place to show my photography. I enjoy taking pictures and what better place to show it off than the world wide web?
This was taken in Paris (obviously) in June 2007 when Jeff and I went there on our way back from India. That's right India. I promise to write about India soon. This is actually an unedited picture. Every night they have twinkle lights on the Eiffel Tower at dusk. It is the most beautiful thing. Romantic, too.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie, First I am NOT a crazy person. I am a friend of Jeff's Aunt Carol. We went to high school together. I also worked with Jeff's dad, Allan, for a while at Chubb Life Insurance Company. I am so happy for both of you. Please continue to post your blogs. They always move me in some way. Sometimes I cry; sometimes I laugh; but I am always touched in some way. I look forward to more posts from you as you get settled back to your new life in Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Carrie :) Love your picture too :)

    ReplyDelete