Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter List

1. We started out the day by going to Cracker Barrel for lunch. It was awesome. Home Style Chicken never tasted so good.


2. Dylan hacked on the lady sitting at the table next to us, she turned around with the strangest look on her face. Then laughed. She thought that we had a dog at the table.


3. We took family pictures in the back yard tonight. I wore a skirt and sat lady like in the grass.


4. Then I realized that I am allergic to grass. My legs are on fire.


5. After we took the pictures it was time for Dylan's bath.


6. I opened a new bottle of baby shampoo and had a huge glob leap oh so perfectly in my eye. 


7. They lied, because that stung. I leaned over the bathtub and splashed water into my eye. Then I realized that the bath water had my dirty son in it, and he had just peed.


8. My eye started to sting a little more.


9. I took shower to get the urine, baby boy dirt, and soap out of my eye, and the grass off my legs and came downstairs to Jeff watching Smoky and the Bandit. The movie is stupid, but there is a really cute basset hound in it that made the movie better.


10. Now, Dylan is in bed, Jeff and I are enjoying a homemade strawberry cobbler, and we are going to play another round of Scrabble.


11. Did I mention that I am a glutton for punishment?


12. And now.... pictures of my child.




No comments:

Post a Comment